ok so my last period started on the 18th of may, i am on the contraceptive pill but im quite clumsy and often forget to take them, which i know is risky, for the past week an a half i have been experiencing cramping and backache like im going to get my period but im not due for another 5 or so days, ive also been feeling more tired than usual, been feeling queasy and sometimes dizzy and have had a dull ache some days in my breast, some days i can eat loads without feeling full and other days i go off my food but yet still crave crisps and ice pops "/ me and my partner are not trying for a baby but then last night i had a dream that i was pregnant and that everyone was very supportive but then i had an argument with sometime taking the mick that id have to give up smoking and the person kept blowing smoke in my face, could this just be a coincidence?? any help would be greatly appreciated :)

i used to take the pill too. and i was exactlybhow you are, i never took my pill right and id get  pains all over. and i was always craving something...from pickles to cream slushes from sonic. it might just be from your pill where your not taking it right, necause if your body is used to it, then your body is having trouble getting used to you taking your pill then not taking it. and you having dreams about being pregnant could just be you being stressed about whether your pregnant or not. if i was you i would get a pregnancy test, 2 of them. take the test right when you wake up in the morning. then dependng on what  it says. take the other one the next week...and so on with the next box.

thank you for your message to my above post, i will keep it updated. i hope it is just my body not used to me keep missing it like you said. thank you again x

your very welcome :) good luck