I am so freeking sick of salesmen this week I could just scream. :x I wash my own windows, I don't need any insurance, I will not give cash to any charity or project no matter what the cause, I don't want any pens, pencils, key chains, waterbottles or whatever with my logo on. And most definitely I don't want your magic pills, potions, supplements that you claim to be all natural. This lady was in today and gave me 6 little bottles of some c**p that is suppose to be all natural and will give me lots of energy and mental clarity, reduce stress etc. :| Yeah, said she used to exercise but now she just drinks this tiny bottle of natural whatever morning n night and she is just a new person blah, blah, blah. Good.for.you.lady. :| She's gonna check back with me in 48 hours to see if I like it and wanna be on it or maybe even sell it to my gym members!!?? Hello..... Dumas, exercise is all natural and gives me all the energy and stress reduction I need and then some. So thanks, but no thanks. :x Next time someone asks if I have a minute I'm sayin' yeah but my imaginary friends are waiting for me. :teehee: Mental clarity is over-rated. :h:

Mental clarity is over-rated. :h:
So are bottles of c**p. ("I didn't know they packaged that stuff!")

you could test it on JUJR and report the results ...

LMFAO, I gave it to her! :LOL: :LOL:
:umno:

snake oil :hysteria:

When we had our first baby we were inundated with baby stuff salesmen. Eventually I took to answering the door with my boa constrictor wrapped around my neck. The onslaught diminished rapidly.

snake oil :hysteria:
you talking to me?

That thing could swallow me whole! :h:

Need a loan???? :umno:

salesman repellant - tell them he's your buying agent or he's the higher ups

New policy... no time for sales calls unless they have a paid membership to the gym and they've ran the Lena 10k!

LMFAO, I gave it to her! :LOL: :LOL:
:umno:

my mom and dad work together.

sales lady calls, mom picks up - gets this line of "oh, i handle all his promotional material, i need to talk to him"

mom says "yeah, but we don't use any promotional material"

"no no, i called him before, he's the one i talk to"

(and these exchanges go on for a few minutes)

long story short, phone lady is really good at the phone, but unfortunately all the lines she used were bogus and my mom handles all the 'promo' stuff they do.

my mom says "you're very persistent aren't you?" (after determining she was being lied to)

to which the sales lady replies "well wouldn't you want me to be if i was working for you?"

i don't hate salespeople. i hate salespeople that lie.