Couldn't find what you looking for?

TRY OUR SEARCH!

I am 15 years old and at the age where all of my friends are out drinking and supposedly having a good time. I have had a mixed drink when I was around 12 for Christmas because everyone was making a toast, I took only 2 sips before my face went red and I was extremely hot. But another time my boyfriend brought 40% whiskey for himself and a six pack, after taking an allergy pill which I thought maybe would stop which it did I drank 2 beers without noticing my face was red. The next day I had drank a beer without taking an allergy pill which my mom told me either way of its a food or drink allergy it won't help which it did, my face went beat red and I got really hot. I am just so flustered that all of my friends can do something I can not, and I know I'm lucky I won't turn into an alcoholic and blah blah but I wouldn't go drinking every weekend even if I could... I get people telling me to come party with them so I have to explain that I can't because I am allergic, but I have never been tested so idk if I am, I am just scared if I drink my allergy could have gotten worse and I could have my throat close up.. I had a girl tell me that I'm not allergic it just depends on the day , but I think she was just talking out of her ass (not knowing what she is talking about) but I just don't want to be the sober awkward kid if I do decide to go to parties :/ I want suggestions and help not "you don't need to drink your to young" Thank you.

Loading...

Hello, well there is a possibility that you are allergic to alcohol. I mean, you being hot and your face goes red indicates that your liver is reacting to the alcohol. I know one time i experienced that. But i was drinking for 3 days straight and i sat down to eat and drink again. After couple of shots my face got really red and i was feeling hot. My palms were also really red, everybody was laughing at me lol. It turned out that my liver reacted to all the alcohol. But i was not allergic. Maybe your liver is sensitive or something. Maybe you should consider drinking Whey , its really good for your liver. If this is the case, you may need to help your liver heal so you can hurt it again with the alcohol. Does not make sense, but who am i to judge? However, maybe the safest way for you is to get tested for that, its always good to know what you are allergic to. That way you can know for sure, and then you can start thinking in what ways you could have fun and stuff. Hope this helps.
Reply

Loading...