I kinda suggested to the higher ups here that if they ever needed any part-time help in the office that Mrs. PH could come in and do it.

What have I gotten myself into? :umno:

side note :: I met Mrs. PH at a different job and we worked there together for almost 2 years. I worked 1st shift and she worked 2nd, so that's not really like we worked together.

Work with him?? . No effin' way! 8O

LC and I actually met at work. We started the same day and were in the same training class. Once that six-month period ended, we went to different components in the building, and never worked together thereafter.

My x-spouse thought I was her employee.... so that is a horror story.

8O I'm already worried about the day he retires. I told him I'm going back to work the day it happens

My wife just retired and it's hell. She used to only tell me how to drive now she tells me how to do everything. She expects to go with me when I go for morning coffee. That means we have to find seats for two which is impossible on busy days so we go home without having anything. I hate coffee and the time at the coffee shop was my social meeting of the day with my friends which I miss out on most of the time now.

:LOL:
No freaking way I could work with my wife.
I hear all her stories and complaints about every person she has worked with in every job she has ever had.
nope. That will not be me.

Spouse work.

I've worked with more than one girlfriend. I never minded much... kinda increased the conversational topics.

n f w that aint natural. we BOTH need breathing space. <cringing for both of us> :umno: gimme air, air i tell ya, lemme breathe here, for the love of pete, back the heck off. absence makes the heart grow fonder? nah, i wouldn't do it. and neither would he.

I work with my ex, he's a great guy we still get along great. He's the GM, work was work home life was completely separate. It worked very well, even now that we are ex's

Keith and I have worked at the same place for 9 years, married 6 of those. :o We don't exactly work side by side and our hours vary by a few hours too. To get some extra "space" we quit taking breaks together except lunch. Its kinda nice to be able to lunch together every day, and able to get a hold of the other in emergencies, snow day's, whatever.
Works for us. :D

We've planned on opening a business together.

I wouldn't have a problem with it, except that she has a better work ethic than I do.

She'd make me look bad. :x

I won't work with my husband. We are too much alike (both Sagittarians). No way.

I worked with my ex-husband once. He said I was bossy. I said he was lazy.