Hi, I am a mother of a teenager, who runs from home, gets drunk and who knows what else. I could never imagine that my child will end up like a punk. I am tired of taking the blame on me, because I didn’t do anything wrong. Any similar experiences?

Hi, my daughter is in puberty, and I’m going through hell with her. She is promiscuous, she yells and me, dresses inappropriate and locks in her room all the time. For a long time I was taking all the blame on me, thinking that I have failed as a mother. But I am so tired of taking the blame, and I want to find a way to confront my daughter and to make her realize that she has to act appropriate as long s she lives in my house. She maybe thinks that she’s mature and grownup, but the truth is that she’s just a kid who’s going through an adolescence crisis. I don’t want to take blame on me any more because if she senses my weakness, there’s no way that she’ll ever listen to me again. I wish her father was with us, he would probably manage to solve this problem. He also wouldn’t let me take all the blame on me.