Hi everybody..mine is a love cum arranged marrige. I fought with my parents to marry him. Atlast we got married and i hv one sweet daughter who is 3 years old. my husband gets so much angry which i had not seen in my earlier days. Daily he is cursing me infront of my daughter..she hugs me & asks me why daddy is cursing u...he blames me for all mistakes.i cannot tolerate, i spending my days with him only for my poor daughter

my heart goes out to your daughter and to you...MOST ABUSIVE MEN START VERBALLY AND EMOTIONALLY BEFORE THEY GET PHYSICALLY ABUSIVE. i think you should have a serious talk with him before it gets to that point. let him know that he is frightening you and yalls daughter with his behavior.if he refuses to work on his problem leave him until he realizes you refuse to be in an abusive relationship.its very important that you let him know you will leave him if he doesnt try to change his behavior.

Hi Anusha, I absolutely agree with dalphy, most abusive relationships start with verbal and emotional abuse before escalating to physical violence. The scary thing is that there is a little baby there watching all this. This is how your daughter is going to think a man is supposed to treat her when she gets older, and the cycle will continue, with her children and so on. Think about your and your daughters safety and well being, it must be incredibly stressful for a 3 year old to watch her mommy be sad and scared all the time. You are NOT doing your daughter any favors by staying there, your job is to protect her physically and emotionally, & if that means taking her out of the home where her father yells, screams, and makes her mommy sad every single day, then that is what you need to do. Maybe if you show your husband that you will not allow him to treat you badly and scaring his baby to the point where she is hugging you for security, he will realize that what he is doing is not ok. I have a 3 year old and it breaks my heart to know that she is trying to comfort you because she is scared. I am all for families staying together, but I will tell you this, if you take nothing else from this, please take this to heart, KIDS WOULD RATHER BE FROM A BROKEN HOME THAN LIVE IN ONE. Get you and your daughter to a safe place, and then work on his attitude. God Bless you and your baby!

Anusha, I want to reemphasize everything Dalphy and Blond have said. Your daughter is not being helped at all by staying there. She is scared every day and night of her life. That is no way to force her to live. She has no choice, she HAS to live where you do, and she IS scared.

Personally I do not believe he will change even if he does do it for a while to keep you around. He will go back to his old ways