Our daughter was born at me being 32 weeks pregnant, thankfully, she was small but no major health issues. She was even having my milk her last week at the ICU. She is almost 3 months old now and for the last few days there is a very noticeable change in the time she spends sleeping. It almost seems like that she only wakes up for breastfeeding and gets back to sleep. Everything else is pretty much as usual, and she’s awake and hungry – when she’s awake, it’s only that we’re worried what’s making her sleep this much. I don’t know if it’s related, but I seem to run out of milk before she’s full – I’m not sure if it’s because she eats more, even though fewer time during the last week.

Hello

Congratulations on being a mother. Yes, its perfectly fine - babies sleep a lot and they have these growth spurt periods when they are active. Once you have your baby with you, she will respond to your touch, smell and affection - she will be more active. Trust me