Hi all. I’ve been having some problems with my girlfriend. Actually she is the one who is having problems, I am just trying to stop her to do stupid things.

We’ve been dating from quite some time (almost a year). At our ten-month anniversary I asked her to marry me.  She really wasn’t expecting that, and even though she thinks it is too soon she said yes.

Since then, she’s been acting crazy. She already decided to spend half of MY money savings for the wedding. And she started taking some weight loss pills. She is not even fat! She could actually gain a few pounds and still be attractive.

I don’t know what to do with her. I asked her about those pills she is taking and she told me that the supplement is called Andro 400 and it is all natural.

Is it true that the ingredients of this product are all natural?

Hi.:) You’ve got some crazy bride over there. :)

Hahaha don’t mind her, I’d say that is a completely natural behavior. :D I remember when I was getting married I actually begged my bridesmaids to lose some weight so that they could look good in the dresses I’ve made them. And when I first figured (a month before the wedding) that my wedding dress is a bit loose around my breasts, I totally freaked out. It was lose because I did everything I could to lose some of my weight before the wedding.

As for Andro400 don’t worry, it really is completely natural. If you want I can write you the list of ingredients and you can look them up.

There is no need to. I just wanted to know if all the ingredients are natural. I don’t want her to use some artificial product that will do her more harm than good.
And thank you @Julietteee. I really don’t think all the brides are this crazy though. I’ve been married once before and before my first wedding, my ex wife was like ‘’why are we making all this fuss about the wedding? Let’s just get married in a week.’’ She didn’t have the wedding dress and it was just a simple wedding. It went just fine.
If you can think of anything else that I should know about this product, let me know here.:)

A simple wedding? No wedding dress?? Now that’s what I call a crazy bride. :)

I’d rather not get married. That day (for some people) is about to happen only once in your lifetime. It just needs to be perfect along with the right dress, the right cake, the right flowers etc.

As for this product, I can’t think of anything important that should concern you. There are some side effects even though it is completely natural, but those are supposed to be very rare. It is actually pretty safe, it keeps red blood cells healthy too. I hope it will work well for her.