Hi, I am a seventeen years old high school student. I am two months pregnant. This has come as a shock to me and I have not yet talked to anyone about it. I want to raise my baby, but I have no idea how I am going to do this. Can you give me some information about teen parenting? Will I have any chance of doing this on my own?

Hi, my daughter was in the same situation as you are now. You should talk to someone about your pregnancy as soon as possible. I do not know what kind of relationship you have with your mother, but she would be the best person for you to talk to. I am sure that she understands you better than anyone. When my daughter told me that she is pregnant and that she wants to keep the baby, I was very surprised. At first I was very angry with her. I taught that she was wasting her life with this pregnancy. In time, I came to my senses and decided to give my daughter all the support because she was the most important person in my life. I believe that your mother will come to the same conclusion. My daughter had a normal pregnancy and a safe delivery. She has finished high school and I am very proud of her. Being pregnant and a teenager can be a very difficult experience. However, everything can be achieved if you are well organized. Of course, doing this on your own will be hard and you will need all the help you can get. Your mother is the best person that can give you that support and necessary advice.