Hi, my daughter is 15 years old, and she is starting to be impossible to live with. She yells at me, and which is even worse, she is questioning my decisions. How to deal with a teenage kid?

I think that very few parents know how to deal with a teenage kid. But it is something that you learn on your own experience. When I had my first child going through teen age, I didn’t know what was happening. A little angel had turned into a rebel that complained about everything even yelled at my husband and me. I was devastated and I needed a long time to learn hoe to deal with her. Eventually, she grew up and everything was fine again. But when I realized that my son is just becoming a teenager, I panicked because I thought it would be even worse. The years were passing by, but my son didn’t show one single sign of adolescence crisis. His teenage period was quiet and unnoticed, which surprised me a lot. But it just shows that you never know what to expect from a child in this period, and that you always have to be strong enough to keep your authority and be their friend at the same time.