My daughter tore her ACL last season playing volleyball and had to get surgery, and now she’s addicted to opiates that the doctor gave her for the pain. She is taking oxycodone and needs help fast and I want her to go to the best place she possibly can. 

Whatever you do, make sure you do your research. check online for reviews and see if they’re accredited by the state. Best of luck to you.!

There are some really great places out there and I know because I’ve been to quite a few myself over the years. If she’s been addicted for awhile and it’s bad enough she will probably need detox as well as treatment. It doesn’t have to be a fancy rehab to be good either. The most important thing is that she is willing to make a change and stick to it.

Have you tried SAMHSA? They have database of treatment centers in the US

My son went through the same thing, but it got really bad. We tried everything...therapy, rehab, we even cut him off. By the grace of God, we found Ambrosia. He went down to FL and came back a new person. We are forever grateful to the people there, especially James. I would recommend to anyone!!!

There are a lot of good rehabs for teens or family rehabs ( where someone from your family can be with your daughter). Try to search on Addiction Resource or other resource related to drug rehabs. I hope that your family will be able to go through this and girl will overcome addiction.