Hi, I’m too fat and I have to loose more weight (already lost 5 pounds). I think like I’m the most irrelevant person in this world. Seems like everybody else got what they want except me. It’s not fair! Could anorexia be consequence of feelings of jealousy/inferiority?

Hello, my daughter is also anorexic. Sometimes, it’s real trouble to make her eat. She believes she’s too fat, and she has dramatically lost her weight. She used to be beautiful girl, but if she continues like this she will get real sick. When I tell her that she can achieve what anybody else can, she says she’s not capable to do anything right. The worst is, she’s giving up before she even tries. Doctors told that she might be feeling parent’s pressure to have everything done prefect (but every parent wants only the best for it’s child) So, I decided not to pay attention to her marks, she’s allowed to stay out at night longer... Now, she is submitted to psychological therapy. Let’s pray it will be helpful!