i am 14 years old and for the past 7 or 8 months i have been experiencing what i believe are symptoms of turrets

i have been twitching, i have had head jerks (which result in me having a headache), my fingers (mainly my thumbs) jerk, i blink and roll my eyes, and i have recently started cursing, i do not belive that any of these things are just my normal teenage hormones. And i can not control any of those things.

i do NOT take drugs, i have never smoked in my life (although i do have a mother who smokes), i do NOT drink and i never have.

i want to know, do you think i may have turrets?

i think u might...u should go to a doctor to know for sure.

I was looking up symptoms for turrets myself because I think I might have turrets too. I have most of the symptoms you do except the cursing and eye rolling. I curse a lot but only out of habit. Instead of cursing though, I make little 'poofs' with my mouth that no one notices I don't think. I only started that the other day. 

I started to get really concerned because acouple hours ago during what I thought was a cold chill my should and head jerked so hard they crashed into each other. It hurt, but it doesn't hurt as much right now.

I think you probably have some kind of mild form of them. My brother has been doing the same thing, so i would get it checked out!

Well, considering your past drug usage....Try some Cannabis. I'm not joking, one of my friends got over Turrets syndrome by starting light Cannabis usage when he was 18. He had been suffering for years, taking harmful prescription drugs with many more and worse side effects. His quality of life went way up. Consider it, do your own research on this subject, the chemicals in cannabis cannot be patented, so the drug companies have made synthesized versions of various chemicals found in Cannabis, such as Marinol (synthetic THC). These new synthesized forms of natural chemicals have NOT been through thousands of years of testing however. I would suggest sticking to to the natural source of the medicine. If your lucky enough to live in a forward thinking state, you can get a medical cannabis card.