I'm 18 right now and for about 3 years I've almost felt the need to twitch. Forearm, shoulders, back of legs (and 90% of the time it's just the right side of my body) or facial twitches and I have no idea why. At first I thought it was turrets but it would come and go and I could almost control it but then it would build up inside and I would HAVE to do something. So then i was considering maybe OCD? Any help on this?

i am also 18 ans ive been noticing symptoms of tourettes for about 5 years. That sounds very much like the symptoms. Involuntary head jerks, facial twitches, shoulder "shrugs." and yes they build up and it feels like you need to do something. From what i know when you perform an everyday action your brain sends a signal to your head (or hand shoulders whatever) and then the body sends a signal back. tourettes is when your boy does not send that signal... and your brain tells your body to do the action again! It is a real medical condition and i doubt that it is OCD... although i also have OCD they are very different. They come and go because of many factors including stress, nervousness and anxiety.

im 14 and my little sister is 8 but she has ocd extremely bad everything has to be perfect and she cant stop doing something right in the middle of it or else she starts crying and screaming like some one is hurting her i have just found out that if i help her acomplish what she is doing then it help her to overcome it.