I don't know if I have turrets but i have tics all the time especially in my legs. It all started 3 years ago when I tried marijuana and it is getting worse. It started in my legs and is now throughout my body. I don't yell out or anything like that. It drives me crazy that i can't control it. :-(

that is a form of turrets. I have had turrets since I was 7 and still mildly have them. But in really, I smoke marijuana to help ease my turrets. No prescription medicaine has worked for me, but inhaling marijuana eases my turrets and keeps them under control.

I started to have jerks in my legs whan i was 10 years old and just here lately is gotten worse im now 19 and have jurks that i cant controll through out my whole body its verry frustating i went to the doctor and was told i might have a certain type of turrets but i still have yet to find out im hoping to find more info aboout this syndrome. :?

this does sound like a form of tourettes. i have never tried any medication for tourettes im wondering if there is anything that would work?
as for the marijuana... it seems very likely since the calming effect would lessen the effects of tourettes. Stress and anxiety deffinently promote the symptoms.

"I don't know if I have turrets but i have tics all the time especially in my legs. It all started 3 years ago when I tried marijuana and it is getting worse. It started in my legs and is now throughout my body. I don't yell out or anything like that. It drives me crazy that i can't control it. :-("
-Guest

It could also be RLS...restless leg syndrome. I don't know if it makes a difference what you call it but the symptoms are the same. You could also have a pinched nerve or your spine could be out of alignment. No sense in trying to diagnose it here. A Dr. would be your best bet. Good luck.

I have had turrets since a child, my ticks are uncontrollable urges, not muscle twitches, I was very uncontrollable until I started smoking Pot and it is my medication, it lets me be somewhat normal. I will continue smoking pot because it is natural and best of all no side effects. Gods natural remedy.

my mom and dad did drugs before i was born and i think i have turrettes. I have alot of different illnesses, i am bi polar, adhd, anxciety, and have really bad depression issues and im on 14. when my mom and dad did drugs they went into my nervous system and fried some of my cells and vains i dont have a real spine its thinner than my pinkey but when i was 9 i got cement put into it so i could do the things that other kids do. I really do think i have turrettes cause when i talk my tongue just comes out of my mouth and it looks like im licking my lips while im talking but im not and i do yell out random cus words. What would help me or is there any help for me? Do i have turretts? :?