i came off the pill a week after i finished my last pack. i then started bleeding, it was lighter than my normal period and it lasted for 4days. do i consider that to be my period or not? we are TTC so we have been having unprotected sex. can i get pregnant now or I have to wait until after my normal period to get pregnant.

usually after you finish your pack till your done with the placebo pill you get a withdraw period after that your body is going to wait a week and then you will get your period. The pill comes out of your system after 24 hours after that you can get pregnant anytime. your 4 day period must have been the withdraw meaning if you had sex during that time you dont get pregnant. you can get pregnant anytime after the 24 hours you stopped taking birth control.

I have stop taking birth control and i been bleeding for almost 4 months. Im worry some people told me it my take me months for my body to go back to normal. Also, if you stop the pill you might not get your period for a few months this happen to some people sadly i wasnt one of them

okay thank you for your response. so now i have to calculate date of my next period based on this 4days withdrawal bleeding or the period before? i am hoping to get pregnant now