Okay, my and my girlfriend had sexual intercourse today, we used protection, but i came while still inside of her and when i pulled out the condom had slipped off of my penis and i don't know if any sperm could have gotten in her, so me and her are planning to goto the health clinic tomorrow, but she is afraid they might call her parents or something like that, and she doesn't know what question to ask, she wants to get the morning after pill so she can make sure that she isn't pregnant. :$ Any advice on to tell her what questions to ask and what questions they will ask, etc?

it all depends on where you go to get checked some places don't tell your parents and they encourage you to tell them yourself. some don't. ask where ever you go to get checked what comes to your mind don't be afraid. i was in your shoes once and went though what your going though but them put my gf on the shot the perfect thing to do after you get checked for stds. got to have money to do this. they also do pregnacy test to see if your pregnant. the pill will work but ask your doc/whoever but the chances of her being pregnant are really really low so don't worry