as silly as it sounds I can't find my hole!! I have a boyfriend and we've talked about fingering and sex but I'm too afraid because I don't even know my own body!! I masturbate through clitoral stimulation and afterwards whilat I'm relax I look at myself. When I look all I see is two very small pieces of attached skin!! I am 15 and started my period 2 years ago, diagrams don't help and I don't know what to do, please help me..I would be eternally grateful!!

Health Guru
Hi virgin15, there is nothing to ashamed about not knowing your own body, what I your suggest you do is get a flash light and a mirror then in to either the bathroom or your room take off all your lower clothes and sit on the floor with your knees drawn up to your chest and feet apart place the flash light on the floor so its shining on your vagina and place the mirror so you can see your vagina, let your knees open and flop out to the sides so it opens your vagina. Starting at the top as you spread your labia (lips) you will see your clitoral hood and just below your clitoris then about an inch down you should see your urethra where you pee from then below that your vagina entrance where your menstrual flow leaves your body. The bits of skin you see is probably the hymen membrane partially covering the entrance. If you would like some more help don't be scared to ask :-)