Me n my boyfriend have been dating for awhile and I love him so much! Like love love! N I tell him everything! We've been sexually active but not penis in vagina active I mean fingering! He would finger me daily and I would let him do it because I loved it and it felt so good! But recently he fingered me and couple mins after I went home n went in the bathroom n saw spots of blood I was upset I didn't intent on losing my virginity! I began say multiple curse words and I rang him up! He was in shock because he always fingers me and nothing ever happens the blood wasn't lik period blood it was just enough for me to notice and When I peed no blood came out but When I wipe I saw a little then it stop idk wat to think... am I still a virgin? Why did I bleed? Can I check myself to see if I'm a virgin n yes on finger he use had a nail on it That's the first time he ever used that finger..

Health Guru
Hi bunnyygirl, there could be several reasons why it happened such as your hymen tore slightly or he could of scratched you, technically though your still a virgin until a penis enters your vagina as the hymen can get torn in many different ways without you even realising it such as from riding a bicycle, riding a horse, gymnastics, exercises that stretch the pelvis or some girls don't even have one when born vary rare though. You can check yourself by sitting on the floor knees bent legs apart place a hand mirror in front you so you can see your vagina in it place a flashlight so it shines on your vagina then with your fingers spread your lips and you should see your vagina entrance and hymen Hope this helps :-)

Yes,it did help thank you but when looking in my vagina I don't no what I'm looking at because I don't no how a hymen looks I just wanna know if I'm a virgin..

Health Guru
Your hymen will either be a clear or white membrane that partially covers your vagina entrance that you will see if you spread your labia. If you Google what does a hymen look like then go to images it will show you what to look for :-)