Hey I'm a 13 year old girl and I have tried to masturbate a few time and achieve an orgasm or at least cum but nothing has worked, I don't have any sex toys and I don't even think I'm rubbing in the right places! (Clit) I'm totally inexperienced! Thanks!

Health Guru
Hi chocolates, there is no real right or wrong way to masturbate just what ever feels good for you, when you say you don't know if your rubbing in the right place where abouts do you rub? :-)

I rub around basically everywhere around my vagina but mainly underneath the biggest lips of my vagina where there is a small hard bit but it doesn't really turn me on. I just tried to have an orgasm like an hour ago because practically everyone in school has and they all have a boyfriend or girlfriend and I don't but anyway I tried and I got this awesome feeling like sort of burning and tingling and it was great but it only lasted a few seconds and I just KNOW it wasn't an orgasm!

Health Guru
What I would suggest you do is take a mirror and a flash light then sit on the floor undressed with your knees drawn up towards your chest and spread wide then place the flashlight so it shines on your vagina and the mirror so you can see your vagina then with your fingers spread your lips, starting at the very top your see your clitoral hood then just below is your clitoris should look like a pea sized pink spot below that your see your urethra where you pee from then below that your vagina entrance. If you in to Google and type in what does my vagina look like then go to images you should see a diagram that will help. What you had could of been an orgasm as they can vary from person to person or it could be you just never kept going for long enough. :-)

Thanks you helped out a lot, have you ever had an orgasm and if so what was the experience like?

Health Guru
Just to let you know I'm male so don't think that question applies to me lol If you would like to know anything else just as and if I can help I will :-)

Oops sorry I didn't know... Well I am kind of going through the 'exploration' stage in my life and it could be great to know if you could tell me how to find my g spot? Sorry about all the weird questions...

Health Guru
Its fine don't worry lol Masturbation doesn't just mean stimulation should stay with your vaginal region its where ever it feels good to touch on your body to start with to get yourself turned on specially your breasts and nipples then work down and caress your labia majora (outer lips) before slipping a wet finger between your labia minora (inner lips) to either rub your clit up an down or side to side or in circles what ever you prefer, your gspot is around 2 inches inside your vagina on the front wall and is about the size of a nickle and has a uneven texture compared to the rest of your vagina wall, a lot of girls find it hard to locate there's so don't worry if you can't find it straight away. You can always search on Google again for where to find my gspot then go to images and it will show you a pic diagram. :-)

Gee thanks it's such a great help you see practically everyone is going out with someone in my school and I'm not so it's kind of awkward plus
1.im getting myself ready for the future
2.im going throughout 'that' stage of life
3.practically everyone else has done it
I really do thank you! If there's anything else as in like 'feeling around' and stuff like that,that you want to add be happy to! I need all the help I can get right now! Thanks a bunch!

Health Guru
One thing I will say to you is just because everyone else has a bf and done things with them don't feel you have to because your only young yet and you still have a lot of self exploring to do and besides it will mean so much more to wait until your older and you find the right guy that just wants you for who you are and not just for what they can get you to do, also when your with that special guy what ever you do will mean so much more and feel so much better and will be a memory that will last. If you haven't penetrated your vagina yet don't be in a hurry to as your find you will get way more pleasure from your clitoris as its just one mass of nerve endings on there. There are several ways you can stimulate your clit from using your fingers to letting water spray on it at high pressure from the shower to using an electric toothbrush as a vibrator on it. :-)

Aw thanks I really appreciate your understanding and tips maybe I will find the right person one day thanks a lot!!

Health Guru
Your welcome :-) I forgot to say another thing you can use is ice on your nipples and clit but make sure the ice is wet before putting it on your clit or it will stick. Anything more you think of and want to ask feel free to and I'll try to help you :-)

Hi me again! Just wanting to ask what is cum and how do I do it? Thanks!

Health Guru
Hi, some people say that female cum and female ejaculation are to different things but if you read up on it then its the same cum is ejaculation and that's also known as squirting what happens with gspot and sometimes clitoral stimulation but not all females can do it though. :-)

How do I know if I have squirted then?