i masterbate Only with porn because that's the only way i start getting wet.. but wen I rub my clit i only orgasm once and i can't get myself excited again.. I don't want want to put anything up there cause I'm too scared and ihave no idea where I would put it . nothing really works for me I don't kno why :(

Health Guru
Hi, you do realise that watching porn isn't good if that's the only way you can get turned on and wet all ready as it could affect you later on when you get a boyfriend and start having sex!
Try just getting naked laying on your bed let your mind go blank and just start to explore your whole body with soft gentle touch and not just your vagina and use your imagination that's its a guy you think is hot doing it to you and see how you get on.
I would also suggest that you get a mirror and flashlight then sit on the floor knees bent up legs open place the mirror on the floor so you can see your vagina have the flashlight shining on it then with both hand start to spread your lips and explore between them, as you look at your vagina your vagina you will see your labia majora (outer lips) then your labia minora (inner lips) as you part them going from the top, your clitoris then your urethra where you pee from then your see your vagina entrance right at the bottom before your anus.
Take time to explore and get use to your body and how it feels to touch it in different places :-)

Okay , thank youu iwill try that !! (:

Do u run ur clit with ur undergarments on or off?

Health Guru
best thing to do is take a shower then after go lay on your bed naked and start to explore your body working down to your clit and start with a wet finger and rub softly and slowly and the better it feels the faster you get :-)

Try rubbing other paerts of your body first before watching porn and see if that turns you on.  I like to watch it to but I can get turned on without it.  Just start thinking about a something sexy and see if you can wet that way.  I also like penetration and I use markers and my hairbrush when I get tired of using my fingers.