Ok so I'm 18, still a virgin, and for some strange reason I cannot seem to penetrate myself. I can't use tampons. I can't use my fingers when I try and mastubate, or whatever else I try and use. I try and angle it differently, I relax myself. But nothing seems to work, I'm getting really worried that there's something wrong with me down there. 

Health Guru
Hi have you ever taken a mirror and had a look at your vagina to see if everything is ok?

I have looked at myself, I seem pretty normal I guess but I wouldn't know what to be looking for anyways.

Health Guru
Sit on the floor with your knees up to your chest feet apart knees spread wide apart with mirror and flash light in front of you then spread your lips wide with your fingers going from the top you have your clitoral hood then your clit below than your urethra opening then your vagina opening while your looking at your self with your other hand spread your vagina opening wider and look
If you do a Google search what should my vagina look like and look on images you should see hun.
If you want to know more just ask and i will try help you :-)

Ok thank you, I'll try this later when I have a mirror available c: I'll let you know if I née more help

Health Guru
If your actually feeling turned on and turned on while doing that and your wet i would say try fingering yourself while you can see what your doing and see if that helps.
Most important thing is to be relaxed though hun :-)

Wow ok so I finally took your suggestion and took a better look at myself down there. Flash light and all, and I think I have a cribriform hymen. I've looked at pictures of it (Only illustrations because I couldn't find actual ones.) and it's pretty similar I guess. Instead of all the little small holes, on the bottom I have a slightly bigger hole and surrounding it at the top is smaller ones. So I think it's a cribriform hymen.. I've looked at myself about 4 times, and I'm going to do it again after this post. I've checked out what other vaginas and hymens look like and mine doesn't even look like them, lol
Ohkay. so I just looked at it again.. This time I like tried and stretched it out to get a better look, I'm pretty sure there's 2 holes, or 1 big hole on the bottom and at least 3 small holes on the top. Eh, I sort of sketched a diagram of it.

***this post is edited by moderator *** ***explicit and graphic content*** Please read our Terms of Use

I'm actually pretty scared to have sex now, lol don't know what to do about this.

Health Guru
Hi its good to know you have found an answer to your problem, did you read the yahoo answers about it to they are posts links there to help sites.
I would suggest you get some water based lubricant put some on your finger then sit with your mirror and flashlight then try inserting you finger when you can see what your doing.
I think there is a surgical procedure to open it but not 100% sure on that.
Hope this has been a good help to you :-)