my vagina hole is verrry small i want to make it big . so that it dosn pain when my boy is inserting his penis in me. please help me .

You should simply wait until you are old enough...

i am 19 yr old girl .
and i evn had sex before but i was crying and screaming because it was paining like HELL
my guy was tring to insert more deep but he couldnot bcause of small hole
what should i do ?

Have you asked your doctor about it? He/she would be able to see if there is something obstructing the entrance that could be fixed.

At 19 you must be going to a gynocologist, is there any problem getting the speculum in?

yes i went to gynacolosgist they said it is only because of small hole .
is there any way to make vagina size big / wide ?

Well, to make my foreskin opening larger --- I stretched it.

I suppose the same principle would apply to your vagina.

Find something, like a dildo if they are readily available where you are, that is just the right size then get a slightly larger one and keep going up. There are also many household items that could be used. There are hundreds of different sized bottles and smooth round handles on things like brushes. Make sure whatever you choose is clean every time you use it. Putting a condom on it is a good idea to be sure.

I've never looked for them, but if you can get a speculum that would seem to be almost the perfect thing to use. You can insert it while it's closed and then open it as much as you like. I believe they can be latched open so you can leave it that way for as long as you want to promote the stretching.

Maybe you and your bf could even have fun working on this together. When I was your age, I would have loved to help my gf with a problem like yours. But I was so turned on I welcomed any chance to play with her vulva/vagina.

Just take it easy so you don't tear anything. Skin takes time to stretch, it doesn't happen over night. But if you could leave something in there overnight it might get there quicker.

Have fun with it.

thankyou i will try any one among them

Make some stretching exercises.. Insert 3 fingers about an hour every day or get surgery.

finger reallly hurts mee
i try vcks inhaler with closed cap

oK BUT BECAREFULLY PLEASE.

to have good sex, it is important to be sexually aroused first. then u'll get wet down there and ur vegina hole will loosen up. try masturbating by inserting ur fingures. 1 fingure first, and when u loosen up, try 2 or more. do it regularly. it should help...

I had the same problem I just started with inserting and tiny round thing to det in and help me relax and then I stuck my pinkie in aittle bit it made abut of a tearing sound but I got no blood try it it worked for me it should work for you!

more n more trying make it possible.

your boy is not experienced enough to insert deep. for deep inserting, girl should be got calmed , when inserted first time.

what you have to do is ,simple .do fingering twice a day and wen u like i really make hole bigger as how penis grows big....try it!!!