Well, I have NOT had sex with m boyfriend at all. But I have given him a hand job and when he came, it went all over my stomach. It started dripping down, but I didn't let it get near my vagina. He told me that if it gets ANYWHERE near, it, I coul get pregnant.

My period is a day late.
I am so scared.
AM I PREGNANT???????????

I highly doubt it!!!

BUT cycles do change every month! DID YOU know that you can get birth control from planned parenthood for free or low cost? WITHOUT parental consent =)

You are unlikely pregnant, but you should consider the future..

It is highly unlikely that you would get pregnant from what you described. Stress is probably what is causing your period to be late

i really dont think youre pregnant.. stop worring, if ur so stressed your body aknowledges that and you wont let your period come, i know that bc ive lived it! stop worring, relax and it will come!

also note, that you are only 15, the period cycle is not a routine exact 28 days from start, it often takes a few years to settle into a regular cycle.

when i was 15 i used to go 2-3 months without a period sometimes.

relax!

maybe you shouldnt be having sex @ 15!!!!!!!!

You should not be engaging in any sex act if you have to ask this question. Obviously your boyfriend shouldn't be either. Sperm dies when it hits open air. GET ON BIRTH CONTROL before you do end up pregnant!

K Holly. sorry sweet heart but you are wrong. sperm does not die when it is exposed to air. i know. i'm a midwife.

please dont patronize other members, we know it doesnt die instantaneously, but it literally is a matter of a few hours until it expires outside the right conditions, temperature, pH etc.

but we have the mind of the worried girl asking a question here at hand, she obviously cannot conceive from having semen on the skin of her stomach, without intercourse or contact of sexual fluids, so what are you trying to do? Intentionally terrify the poor girl? or do you just enjoy pointing out other peoples faults?

I think we all were a little in the dark about things like this when we were 15. I didn't start having sex till I was 16, but became pregnant right after I turned 17. I kind of know where she is comming from. But everyone is right, you can't get pregnant if the sperm is not inserted directly into the vagina. sorry.

I am not here to patronize anyone, but let me start by saying that 15 is too young. You are still a child yourself, and you are still trying to figure out who you are. Do not try to get pregnant. If you do, you have to think about what kind of support you will receive at that age, because its likely that the guy who gets you pregnant will not want a part of it, even if he says he will. I am sure most women who have had children at a young age now say they should have waited. There is time for babies and things like that when you get older and are more responsible. 15 is too young, grow up a little and become a well educated young woman and find yourself a steady committed relationship before you decide to have a child and enter the world of motherhood. A relationship where you wont have to depend on his parents or your parents. You parents aren't even finished raising you, do not give them another child to raise because you wanted to keep your boyfriend.

For those who think I am patronizing. GET REAL. This is the problem in this world, people make excuses for actions like this. It shouldn't be happening. If children are so worried about getting pregnant they shouldnt be acting as they are and opening their legs. I didnt have sex until I wa 21, and I had plenty of boyfriends, and they respected my wishes. Notice the word, RESPECT!!! Try using it in a sentence today.

Hon,
I doubt that your pregnant. Im 17 turnin 18 and gettin married. And im not on BC but we ALWAYS use condoms. Well thats besides the point. You can't[/b] get pregnant by having it near you either only if he gedts it INSIDE of you, and if your not having sex then you should be fine. I know you probabally were/are freaking out so dont worry. Even years later my period isn't regular.
And not to scare you but for information your age has NOTHING to do about getting pregnant as long as you have a period you can get pregnant. My Fiance's mom had him at 13!!!
But again besides the point you have NOTHING to worry about ok.

**** your prolly a 40 year old virgin mind ya business.