im 15 and my boyfriend is 19 and we have been together for a while and we really want kids but we are not sure if we should? help???

hey im 15 tooo an my man is 18 we are also trying to have a kid an i think you should go with your heart cause thats wat im doing and im late on my period i might be pregnant but as for you good luck an i hope you make the right decision.

hONEY DON'T YOU DO THAT YOU HERE ME. because having a baby is a very big responibility, You are only a child why would you wants a baby in such a young age. I think that you should really think about that . Because your mom is not about to stay hmoe any take care of your baby your going to have to do that, you're the one won't get to go anywhere and go anything 'cause your pregnant this is a life that will bewith you forever andare the one responible for the child. And I'm not trying to be your mother but that's what your mother would say too! I'm only 21 years old and I still think about that like am I really ready for this plus you nee a job as a matter of fact you will need one or two jobs to support that baby I want one to but I know this isn't the right time for me. I think it is not meant for me yet I don't think I m going to have a baby for a long time. I am still living in my mom's house and I want my own place and I want to be married first and finish college and get a better job and then I will be finally ready for that. please hon! think about that becasue I hear your life changes fast and then you not living for you you'er living for that baby think about it before you odthat o.k

DOOOONT DO THA TRUST ME I KNOW FROM EXPIRIENCE ;-)

Think really hard before you do this. I was 18 when i had my first child and have 2 more in the last 10 years.Dont get me wrong i love my kids but i wish i would have waited until i was sure i was really ready for them. Me and my husband has 2 work 2 jobs just to pay for food and clothes. Some time we have 2 sleep with my youngest b/c right now we dont but 2 rooms in the house and it very small. It take all that we make just to get by from week 2 week. So pls just think about it. and in a few years if u still think you can do this pls make sure its the right time and that you have everything you want and need before you have a baby. Hope this help you deside on what you want. 8-|

Ok having a baby is a reallly realllllyy hard thing to do.
And when u have a baby be4 the age of 18, ur body will NOT go back to the way it was befor pregnancy.
Having a baby is a very hard thing to do,.
Babys cry, they need love & attention, not a mommy whos not even grown up yet; u r just a kid urself.
Think of it this way.
Babys cry
they poop nd piss
they need food,clothes,diapers,baby wipes,a bed,toys,strollers,doctor check ups.
Once u have a baby, the first 3 years u will spend the amount of $7,000! from 3 to 18, u got school to look forward to, which is 13 years long!!
U will spend about $3000 on the school stuff, If they want too do a sport or want clothes, writing & school supplys.
U need to have good money and a well set home for your baby.
Your not ready for a baby; and no baby deserves to go threw wut u want 2 put him/her threw.
Most kids give up when they have kids at an early age, all u guna wana do is party,go out wit ur friends,have alone time; Well that will ALLLLL CHANGE ONCE U HAVE A BABY

89% of young mothers give their kids up for adoption.
3% murder their kids becuz they dont know what to do,their scared,their young.
& 4% get them tooken away
& 4% dont take care of their kids nd when their kids grow up they becuz animal abusers,killers,rapists.

So think be4 u do anything, ur just a baby urself.

dear it really a very immature decision, see dear your just a very young kid to have a baby, and i think it is also illegal to have a baby at teen age, do you want to spoil your kid future and life, do ever think to do that, you have lots of time complete your studies make a good career in it than go for a baby