Hi!!Now b4 I begin I want you to know that I'm aware of risk's young teens take when getting preg and the stress and ect... Anywayz I'm 15 and I want to have a baby!!My boyfriend and I are engaged and both come from upperclass families, are families support us alot with our decisions and they support us with this one. Now we've both been checked for diseases and we both are healthy and clean. We dont use condoms for the simple reason we want a baby, we have sex 2-3 times a week now but as of 3 weeks ago 7 days a week atleast once. We even had sex on my period on my light days, I havent become preg yet what am I doing wrong? This has been going on for 2 months and I havent been to the obgyn since 5 months ago. Can someone help me? Tell me what we're doing wrong?

**this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed **

Please read our Terms of Use

Hi
My advice to you is that you are far too young emotionally and physically to have a baby. Why rush? Take your time, enjoy being young, finish school and trust that if you and your boyfriend are serious then you have a lot of years ahead of you to get pregnant. This is nature's way of letting you know that you are not physically ready to be a mother.

I have a feeling also that you will end up being a singlemother as it is highly unlikely that your boyfriend will be sticking around..... Sorry to be cynical, but it's true.

I know how it is to want a baby at 15 I did get pregnant at 15 and delivered at 16 my b/f at the time became my husband but when we got pregnant ( mutual decision) a second time he left when I was about 5 months pregnant. Now I DO NOT regret having my children I just wish I could have had them after I finished school and gone to college cause It is so hard to find a job and stuff that pays good so how do you pay for the baby your family isn't always going to be there for you .... You have to have the means to support your self and the baby cause if and I say if the father leaves you after you have the baby well you are stuck and 9 chances out of 10 the father IS NOT going to pay child support. So I beg you (from a girl that knows all about wanting and getting a baby at 15) PLEASE think about this very hard If your B/F loves you and wants a family then he will respect you in the decision to wait and get an education and get a home and basicly get yourself established before you bring another life in this world. I am not trying to sound mean to you I am just telling you from experience... I am now 30 years old and I wish I would have waited till now to have kids cause the world is changing so much and you never know what will happen next so its best to be established with a good job and home so that you could support the baby even if your b/f did decide to leave you would have the means to support yourself, the baby, and your bills. I hope I have changed your mind about having it right now... I know that its a hard road to hold once you have the baby and life takes its course. Please pray about it... I think God is telling you that now is not the time for you to get pregnant and to wait cause he has a plan for you. I will pray that you do the right decision.
Take care and God Bless,
Gloria