Hi! I think I have a little problem with low blood sugar. I started to feel very weak after my meals. Also I drink a lot of coffee. I usually drink eight cups of coffee every day. I know that it’s too much. Now I would like to know will drinking a lot of coffee necessarily cause hypoglycemia.

Hi! As I know, if you drink coffee on its own (I mean without any food), then it can cause hypoglycemia. You always have to eat something before you have coffee. It’s very important to drink it only after meal! Do not drink more then three cups of coffee a day.

Hello there,

Is there any particular reason why are you drinking that much coffee during one day? I am drinking only one and just now I am trying to imagine how it is possible that you are drinking that much coffee.

First of all, I am absolutely sure that you are aware that this is not healthy and especially if you are drinking this much coffee on your empty stomach. Avoiding food and drinking coffee is not a good way of losing weight if this is what you are trying to accomplish. And do you smoke? I am asking this because a friend of mine once tried something similar and believe me it didn’t end well. Try to cut down coffee.