Hi. I have just suffered hypoglycemia stress impact. I would like to hear more about hypoglycemia impact prevention. What are causes of hypoglycemia? Please reply.

Hi. I suffer from hypoglycemia too. I have impacts any time I`m under stress. I usually take something to eat. This is really very effective. The causes of low blood sugar include too small or skipped meals, excessive doses of diabetes meds, increased activity and excessive use of alcohol. To prevent hypoglycemia you should know some meds cause low blood sugar. Always take your meds in the recommended doses and on regular base. Follow your meal plan. Eat regularly and don`t skip your meals. Eat before you start exercising. Have a snack before you start your daily activities. Drinking alcohol can cause hypoglycemia. Keep in mind that intensive diabetes management can increase the risk of low blood sugar.