Hi! I feel very strange since last two months. I feel very weak usually after my meals. I noticed then that my heart beat very fast and I just started to sweat a lot. My friend told me it can be hypoglycemia. Please, tell me could excessive sweating be caused by my hypoglycemia?

YES! It could. My mother is suffering from hypoglycemia for years. Because of that I know a lot of things about this condition. Excessive sweating is one of the most common symptoms of hypoglycemia. Cold, wet skin, nausea, trembling, a rapid heartbeat and extreme hunger are also the usual signs. Go to see a doctor!

Hi there,
Hypoglycemia can happen when your blood sugar is too low. You have to understand that there are several symptoms that might be associated with this condition. People get this when they take insulin at the wrong time or they take too much insulin. Your diet is very important when you have diabetes and diet can also influence on this condition. Sweating is definitely a symptom for this condition. Have you noticed any double vision? Sometimes you will have shaking or trembling in your body. The low blood sugar can really harm your body permanently. You should test your blood sugar levels. You can do this at the nearest hospital. It is not complicated thing and it only needs a drop of your blood.