I have a diagnosis of type 2 diabetes and I am having some interesting things happening to me lately.

There always is the possibility that your diabetes is improving and if you are medicine for it.

It is a good thing with your current weight loss because this will decrease any insulin resistance you have therefore your blood glucose is getting used up.  I tend to believe you are reversing your diabetes, especially since you have successfully lost a good amount of weight.  I see this to be a new beginning for you!  You will know if you truly have succeeded when you go to the doctor and have your A1c drawn.  This is indicative of if you are out of the parameters of diabetes. 

I have been having some low blood sugars that happen after some of my meals. It is weird to have this happen to me as if you eat something, shouldn't your blood sugar go up not down?? I am wondering if it is either reactive hypoglycemia or if it is type 2 diabetes reversal? I have been really good with my diet and watching my carbs so that I am staying within the guidelines set by my doctor and I have been exercising like a fool to keep my blood sugars down too. I use low carb bread and other products at the grocery store that is low carb and I think this is helping a lot. I read up on reactive hypoglycemia and I don't know if I really have it. I tend to believe that I may be reversing my diabetes but I don't know positively for sure. I would like to know though. I would like to think that I am beating diabetes with what I am doing. I have lost 32 pounds in the last 4 months so I think it could be a good thing to have going as well. i am able to exercise a lot more since the weight is gone.

I have been having some low blood sugars that happen after some of my meals.  It is weird to have this happen to me as if you eat something, shouldn't your blood sugar go up not down??  I am wondering if it is either reactive hypoglycemia or if it is type 2 diabetes reversal?  I have been really good with my diet and watching my carbs so that I am staying within the guidelines set by my doctor and I have been exercising like a fool to keep my blood sugars down too. I use low carb bread and other products at the grocery store that is low carb and I think this is helping a lot.  I read up on reactive hypoglycemia and I don't know if I really have it.  I tend to believe that I may be reversing my diabetes but I don't know positively for sure.  I would like to know though. I would like to think that I am beating diabetes with what I am doing.  I have lost 32 pounds in the last 4 months so I think it could be a good thing to have going as well.  i am able to exercise a lot more since the weight is gone.