Hello! I have been diagnosed reactive hypoglycemia last year. I eat small meals every three hours and walk every day for half an hour. I have problems with my weight and I don't know what to do. My mother tells me I can't do any intensive exercise since it can influence my blood sugar to drop. Is it possible to lose weight when having reactive hypoglycemia?

Hello! Of course it is possible but it would be wise not do to it alone but to consult specialists. You need to talk to nutritionist who will create diet according your needs. You have to increase your daily physical activity, thirty minutes of walk isn't enough to lose weight. Check you physical condition first and find someone experienced who can help you with choosing of physical activity. When you star your meal it is wise to eat some proteins first and drink ant least 8 ounces of water with each meal. Eat slowly and chew thoughtfully.