Ok... I need a bit of clarity on a few things. When I have sex I never orgasim, I get close but never the big bang. When I masterbate, I can orgasim and on rare occasions squirt. When I squirt I am in a sitting position. Why can I never have an orgaism during sex but only when I masterbate. Recently when I masterbate I relax my body and let everything go and it's amazing but I try to during sex with the love of my life and when I try to it's when we never finish -_- it feels different but it's so fustrating that it's kinda hard to stay relaxed. I want to be able to have an orgasim and squirt for him. Would have to be sitting up all the time if I want to squirt? Please give some advice before I lose my mind :(

Health Guru
Hi Luna94, I'm guessing when you masturbate to orgasm your rubbing your clitoris rather than giving yourself internal stimulation, am I right? Most of your nerve endings are actually in your clitoris rather than inside the vagina so try maybe shifting your position during intercourse so your also gets some stimulation to. :-)

When I do masterbate it is both clitoral and internal. Shifting positions... that's been done and when I am on top and he is either sitting up or laying down that's when I've gotten close. I don't know what other positions to try that will hit that g-spot

Health Guru
have you tried rear entry position or tried reverse cow girl, you could always try putting letting him in on top and putting a pillow under your hips as that will change the entry position a little. You could also try googling best gspot positions that should help you :-)

We've tried the reverse cowgirl and that's a bit tricky honestly. We had a bit of a break through tonight... no orgasim or squirting yet but close... I am just hoping it happens soon. Guess it's just a tricky process... what would help my concentration?

Health Guru
It could also be that your just trying to hard and concentrating to much on having an orgasm rather than just letting your self go relax and enjoy it, try when your on top rather than going up and down all the time just rocking your hips back and forth when if is right inside so your clit is being stimulated by his pubic bone, to get actual gspot stimulation from intercourse can be difficult unless your bf has an extremely large penis. Its really a case of just finding the right position that works for you :-)