I am 13 and no matter what I do I'v never orgasimed I'v tryed everything I can find on the internet and even my boyfriend neill can't get it to happen what does that mean? Thanks a lot Megz

Just wait for you to mature..by the time you reach 15 you would experience orgasm.

always practice a safe sex using condoms,and avoid much use of contraceptive pills.

13 is probably a little young to be sexually active. Your body isn't quite to the point of being ready. But with that being said, when your body does mature, everyone is capable of having an orgasm. It takes time for you and your partner to figure out exactly what makes you orgasm. THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH ABSTINENCE!

I love to orgasm, im a girl dont worry. What i do if geta pillow, the get a soft blanket to go ontop. I then get naked and rub my clitoris hard against it. Then if that doesnt work, i rub my hands rlly hard into my v a g i n a. 

Hope this works, XX