I would like to share my story hoping that someone can help me.

I had labiaplasty done four years ago. I healed quickly and didn't had any problems or pain except I wasn't happy with after look because I was left with scalloped edges. Two years after labiaplasty I started having burning pain in urethra and inner lips after sexual intercourse but burning stopped after ten days. I had been tested for all STD's and yeast and went to urologist but everything came back clear. I didn't had any pain for the next year and a half when again after sexual intercourse burning and pain in my urethra started and since than didn't stop. I was at gynecologist, urologist and finaly neurologist who diagnosed me with pudendal neuralgia wich he thinks is a resault of pudendal nerve damage from labiaplasty procedure. The PS who did labiaplasty claims that my labiaplasty and pudendal neuralgia aren't connected and that there was no pudendal nerve damage done during procedure.

I connected numerous doctors and no one seems to know how to help me. During time my symptoms become worse and now I have problems with sitting, urination, constant burning in my inner lips and urethra. My life has become a living hell. I blame myself for getting this procedure done but I done it because physical discomfort.

If anyone has same or similar situation or advice what can I do please share your opinion or comment.

Hi Hope, I'm having similar symptoms after labiaplasty. Have you managed to get any more advice on the issue? I'm finding it really hard to get a diagnosis fro doctors.

Hi Hope, I am the same, have pudental neuralgia post LP, but my symptoms started a month after the surgery. See pelvic pain consultant ASAP, you need nerve blocking medication and physio, it will relieve your symptoms. What a hellish illness and surgeons are not even aware that pudental nerve branches inervate labia.. many women suffer from this monster condition post LP