hi all,

on my wedding night, my husband FINGERED me saying that the hymen is strong n he wdnt be able to break it with penis. i didnot have much info abt sex so i let him do that. HE HIMSELF told me  that there was some THIN WATERY LAYER WHICH WAS NOT LETTING HIS FINGER GO IN. he broke it and it was damn painful. BUT BLOOD DIDNOT COME OUT. initially he was ik with it. but now after 4 months of marriage he is accussing me of not being virgin on wedding night. my love for him has been murderd by him :(  people plz pray for me and guide me, as i have no proof of my virginity and i dont have much knowledge about sex.  

P.S : i used to try jymnastics at home in childhood, once i fell and got badly hurt during my initial skating lessons, and i was very sporty, i used to climbup my gate and walls in childood.

Hi Angel,

You did not lose your virginity unless if you had sex with a male.

Hymens break naturally and the causes can be from what you described, which could be the reason why you did not bleed.  Although you had a flap of skin which hurt to break and I don't understand why that did not cause you to bleed either.  Your husband has obviously been talking to other men about your situation and they are telling him misinformation.  I am sorry. 

I do realize that it is probably due to religion that you ask.  Are you safe?  Pray to ALLAH to keep you safe and from harm.

I hope this helps and wish there was some way I could help more,  Good luck.

yeah i m fine n safe. no it not my religion, my eligion doesnot allow a man to accuse a woman in such a situation. its my husband who doesnot have proper info. i went to toilet after that and i dont know if i bled or not, coz i didnot check. i have read on web that some galz bled after some time of doing that. and i have also read that if its done with finger then chances are there for no bleeding. thanx.

dont wrry even i m faceing the same problem at age of 26 i got married during my first nite when he was trying to instert his fingure it hurted me alot i cried like hell . he did even understand my feelings.before marriage i had a relation  but did not go for physical relation he cheated me very badly  nd left me went away.after that many of guys asked for my sexual activity.but i did not went with any one i stayed virgin .but during first nite it did not bleed from very nxt day my husband started saying u r not virgin u spoiled my colourful he started saying hurting. but the very nxt movement he come contact with me .during periods i ll get sever stomach pain but he asks me to have sexual  activity mean while he harrasme alot. since four years i m faceing thiz problem .to discuss with my parents they always say mistake is with u only it is ur duty to make him to come under ur way. i have no one to share my problem.since four yaers i m faceing it. can any body suggest me with out haveing sex  even though y did not bleeded for me plz help me out i m very claim gul there r no chances for tearing alsooooooooo plz plz help me out

hi archana n angel. dont mind but ur husbands are one of the mean and ignorant men, but u are not alone, many men , specially in underdeveloped countries believe so.

first of all, IT IS NOT AT ALL NECESSARY FOR A VIRGIN TO BLEED AT FIRST SEX!! ITS JUST A MYTH TRAVELLING THROUGH AGES DUE TO IGNORANCE AND LACK OF KNOWLEDGE. bleeding i due to hymen , which is a thin layer in vagina, and HYMEN is different in every woman. some have that layer but it doesnot bleed like in the case og angel and archana, some women are even born without hymen, and ome times it gets broken due to some vigorous physical activity like cycling, jumping or any kind of accident. so make youe men undestand that ABSENCE OF BLOOD DOESNOT ATALL MEAN THAT THE WOMAN IS NOT A VIRGIN.

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

this information is enough for a gentleman to understand that, he will believe you if he is a gentleman and he truly wants to be with you. i hope it helps!

Everybody has its own body structure , so a friend of mine had sex so many time but didn't bleed and afterwards she believed on that thing that her hymen is already broken. but after few months later when her husband fingered her really hard and deeper than she bleeded full and that was really shocking for both of them as they were having sex for so long. it may be possible that your hymen is yet not broken. But if you have conceived than its pretty sure that the hymen is broken, and unfortunately you did not bleed.
God bless you.

hey,
im really sorry for what you are facing but unfortunately in our culture its really prominent.. so many families i know the mother and sisters properly go and check weather the bride bleed and asks their son/brother, well we cannot change this but in your case i can say that my sister didn't also bleed a friend of mine too, but thats not the only clue of being virgin, vagina should be tight , and the pain of having sex for the first time what a girl bears also shows that she is a virgin, i dnt know if your husband believes you now or not , but u have been loyal to him that thing should keep you satisfied.

P.s Hymen can also broke if you were a swimmer, if you ride bicycle or cause of high jumps , exercise etc

Hi all friends