hi! i c this question has sorta been asked before but i still dont hav a clear answer so please clarify for me:
I am STILL a virgin and waiting until my wedding night for him to break it.so my question is,obviously i do get frustrated sometimes and play w/ myself ;-) if i use a vibrator WILL I BREAK MY HYMEN AND NOT be a VIRGIN anymore?cuz in that case i wont get a vibrator. PLEASEEEE answer me soooooooooooon!!!
Anxiouly awaiting your answer...Thanx!!

Even if you break you hymen with a vibrator you will still be a virgin as for some your hymen can break before you even used a vibrator or fingered yourself.

You hymen can break during masturbation of any number of physical activities. Some women (very little, I think) are born without hymen all together.

When I lost my virginity, I didn't bleed. I didn't masturbate so it either broke during something physical or maybe when I was sexually abused as a child (though I don't remember what happened).

You're a virgin as long as you haven't had intercourse before. If your hymen does break, hopefully everything will be alright. Just make sure he understands that sex isn't the only way a hymen breaks.

Good luck!

I am 15 and finially made my First Holy Communion last may with the 2nd graders.My parents dressed me like the little girls in my class in a poofy,white,top of the knees communion dress with the veil.lace anklets and the white mary jane shoes.They had me wear a white undershirt with a cloth diaper and plastic pants under my dress just like the little girls all wore.After my party,my boyfriend and i were alone and her put his hand down the front of my diaper and plastic pants and was kind of fingering me.He didnt break my hymen,but i am still wondering if i am still considered pure and innocent since he fingered me?