Hi there!
I am a female, 22 years old.I never had sex before , i mean I am still a virgin, but I have been masturbating myself for a couple of years.I usually satisfy myself with clitoris simulation ,but i have been playing with my vagina like inserting my finger and board marker and a lipgloss (not excessive stuff). I never bled doing so.I can easily insert a single finger inside my vagina, never inserted two fingers, even if i try to do so,it feels like its going to hurt.I dont do fingering, as I donot find it enjoyable ,and my vagina is not that loos either.

But I recently got worried about me not having my hymen, and viewed myself in a mirror. From what i saw , i am pretty confused.
I saw  zig-zag chunks of pink flesh in the almost upper half opening of my hole.the down half was like crescent shape,with a little bend in the extreme bottom( 6 o clock position).Also, there is  one small tube 1 cm long dangling in  the upper half of my vagina.

I need your help please! My question is that do I still have an intact hymen? and should I still believe that I will bleed on my first intercourse?

Waiting for your reply. Give me some ease :( real worried.

Don't worry.I had the same problem and I consulted my GP and it was fine.

hi poopdog .. Thanks for easing me . can i know a bit more about it ? what did your GP say .. do I have a partially broken hymen? because I am worried about the irregular pieces around my vagina...You reply will be a lot of help! i will sleep happy from now onwards

i know im only thirteen but do you wear tampons because if you do itsw broken just so you know i think im right maybe not o well

No, I never used tampons.

No, once u have sex, ur hymen is broken, if u want to get back your hymen, then u can mail me

womensworld wrote:

worried_me wrote:

Hi there!

@womensworld... dont you know that hymem might be lost due to many other activities other than an intercourse. From what I described above , i just need to know about possible hymen loss of mine.

Any one please?

worried_me wrote:

Any one please?

hey! chances are that your hyman is still intact. i had a similar problem and i had no problem fingering myself with a single finger,but after my boyfriend did it with two it hurt. once he had inserted his penis in me the first time i didnt break my hymen untill the second time when i asked him to go deeper

what is the GP?

how you could see it thru mirror??!! can u tell me ?

i think maybe its still there coz i had a similar problem and when my boyfriend inserted his penise i actually bleed 

I m worried either I m virgin or not, this hymen makes me worried, my boyfriend fingered me, first with one finger then 2 and then 3, but I didn't bleed, now I want to know whether I m virgin or not,,, please someone help me, 

yes as hymen is not called intact now but it is still not completely broken

Yes you loose ur virginity widout making love