me nd my bf r having romance. in part of romance he started tasteing my viginal part during taste of my part he kept his tip of tongue in to my viginal part not fully not even he kept inside he just touched at starting of my viginal hole. but it started bleeding. i m so confused wheather i lost my virginty or not ? some of my frds r saying once it start bleeding means its the sign that u lost ur virginty.sum others say that when the guys penis is inserted then only u ll loss ur virgnity . please help me out from this confusion. and more i heard that there ll be other layer for virgnity is it true. if doctor checks me she ll report me whether i m virgin or not ? please please help to get out from this problem .

The only way to lose your virginity is to have a penis inside of your vagina.

i m confused with out inserting his penis in her vagina with out doing fingureing it started bleeding y it started bleeding. where does this hymen layer lays ? at starting of vaginal or middle? thanks jen9401 even i m faceing with the same problem. within few months i m going to get married my hubby is asking me to go for check up in check it ll be vargin or nto plz help me for my questions to.

hey, don't freak out. Relax, u r totally ok. And u r still a virgin. to test my statement u can go to any doctor and check, if u want to keep it anonymous they will definately do that; ppl go for pregnency test and u r going for a virginity chk (which is still pretty intact), so jus relax dear. :-|

can u please say me if it bleeds means it means that my hymen is broken my bf did not inserted his thing did not done finguring he just tasted my part . but it got bleeded i m virgin or not ple help me

please sum one help it out wheather i m virgin or not please stop give me suggestion that go to doctor for check up please stop which i cant do it please say me other ways to find just give me clear ans many ppl r saying many thing clarify me with best given ans

If it bled, that means you could have broken your hymen... but that doesn't mean you're not a virgin!  I know there are some cultures that still believe that but it's actually really easy to break your hymen.  I start masturbating pretty young and I never broke mine that I remember.  Simple activities like sports and riding a bike can easily break your hymen when you're fairly young.  If you haven't had a penis inserted into your vagina, you're still a virgin.

Okay, the bleeding is a sign that your hymen has been broken but that does not mean you've lost your virginity (you can brake your hymen from other activities such as horse riding and gymnastics). Losing your virginity generaly means having full penerative sex for the first time. Also your doctor CAN'T report you, docter/patient confidentiality, hope this helps :)