Hi, I have sex with condom on saturday, it didnt break. But also I took 5 pills of yasmin birth control pills, the next day i took another 5 also i took a laxative and provera, but my period doesnt come what do i do!! also today i took to provera and 5 yasmin. Im pregnant????????? What can i do, i know is VERY stupid but im loosing my mind!!![list=]

hey, i know your scared and freaking out but you can't take that many pills, please dont take anymore. If you used a condom and it didnt break, then you dont need to worry so much. All that brith control pills will have had an effect on your period that might be why it didnt come.
Unless his seamen got anywhere near your vagina you cant be pregnant.

Thank You so much!!!!!! I got my period a week or little more before i had sex, my concern is that how if a took so many pills my period doesnt come, I dont Know if it is because i had it so soon and there nothing to discharge or because im pregnant but i cant take the test because is too soon. The only thing I discharged is saliva looking, do you know something about this that can help me. Again thank you so much!!

taking so many pills might affect your coming period but you will have to wait and see. Also if you had sex a week after your period it should be ok. the discharge could be anything, having vaginal discharge is normal, you should only be concerned about that if there is a smell to it or if its an unusual color, also if you have any burning or itching or redness that goes along with it. And yes your right it is too soon for a test all you can do now is to wait and see. and its my pleasure happy to help. :-)