So I am 24, and have 2 kids, very close in age.3 and 2. I love my kids more then I love anything! I have been married for 5 years. I feel like I am just getting my life back. I had a period on may30-june3. I had surgery on June 22, and was on heavy meds and anestetic. A week later my period was a few days late and I took a pregnacy test and it came back positive. I am not happy about this pregnacy. My husband and I have not been doing very well in the last year, and I feel so alone. I do not want this baby. My husband does not want an abortion, and I think I do, but its hard knowing I love my kids so much. I also have had a placenta abruption with my last child and am scared of carring full term and deliveraing a still birth. I can also hemmorage. I also have colitis and its bad through out my pregnacys. Bottom line I dont want this baby and I am so lost. I am depressed and am constantly wanting a misscarriage. We were carful, but all it took was one thin broken condom, to result to this. Ever since I found out all I do is cry and want to be alone. My husband is not being understanding and becasue I am not happy about this baby he has just ignoring me. We dont have any relationship anymore at all. I am just frustrated becasue he doesnt have to be pregnant for 9 months or be home with 3 kids all the time. I dont want to sound selfish becasue I am sure I would love this baby as much as the other two...I JUST DONT WANT ONE! Please help any advice would be great, I cant stop hurting.... :-(

Please someone....anyone I need some advice

I was browsing the net and I came across your post. Gosh, you made my heart bleed.

The best advice that I can give you, is that if you're feeling this way now, it is not going to go away. If you don't want to be pregnant, you don't have to be. Your husband wants you to stay pregnant so he has power over you for the next 9 months while he makes you even more miserable. He sounds like my ex-husband. Three weeks after I found out I was pregnant with my first, he walked out. And yes I had a termination. And yes it was the best decision of my life. It was a while ago now but I have never had a second of regret. My termination saved my life - it stopped me from killing myself. As for you, you've already got two beautiful children, and if terminating this unwanted mistake means that they're going to have a happy, devoted mummy instead of a depressed, trapped and weak one, well then you know the answer better than me. I'm not idiotic enough to pretend that a foetus should have the "right to life" that you or I have. Who's important are the people born, not the unborn. What's important now are you and your two kids.

And anyone who judges you can go to hell. As for your husband, he sounds like such a nasty person. At a time like this, when you need his support the most, he decides to emotionally abuse you with the silent treatment. You know what, he doesn't even deserve to know about the termination. Don't tell him. And when the prick decides to stop emotionally torturing you and ask you about it, tell him you lost it. Don't ever, ever accept abuse from anyone, no matter who they are (husband, parent, sibling). Your husband will treat you the way you let him, and if he wants to give you the silent treatment, then he can go to hell too. You poor thing, he's doing this to you because he knows you're at your absolute weakest right now.

I wish you all the best, be strong and don't lose sight of the life that's ahead of you with your two little ones. Men come and go darling, At the end of the day, you've only got you.

Let me know what happens, I'll be thinking of you xx

By the way, I once had colitis too (ulcerative pancolitis), so I understand what you mean when you say "haemhorrage"! (I've since had a total colectomy). But STRESS is such a predominant contributing factor to colitis - in fact, trials have commenced on people with colitis, taking tranquilisers to determine how much stress affects them.

Don't let anyone, anything or anyhow get in the way of YOU being healthy, happy and content. NO YOU'RE NOT SELFISH! Being happy is your RIGHT. Not a privilege, to be given to you and taken from you at will. NO. Don't let ANYONE sabotage your happiness.

Can you send me an e-mail? My e-mail is ***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed **
Please read our Terms of Use

I have a close friend who had an abortion, she attempted suicide afterwords, on the anniversary of the abortion, because of depression. I have another friend who still regrets her abortion after 20 years! It might seem like the best choice right now, but years down the road...it will seem otherwise. Trust me, I've seen it happen. :( Here is a site with testimonies of some women who have gotten abortions-- ***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed

Your unborn child is totally dependent on you. I can get support for you and her! I have tons of connections with pregnancy resource groups, and can hook you up with help and support (even financial!). You have options, and you are NOT alone.

Here is a video you might like watching, it might give you something new to think about.
***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed

There IS hope! :D