Hello, i'm 17 and about 3 weeks ago i was raped, i didnt tell anyone and now i'm really scared that  i might be pregnant. Can somebody give me advice on what to do??

sorry abou your condition you didnt told when is your period and did u miss your period in these 3 weeks

Yeah i did

oh no dont worry you are from india you wont get a abortion pill without prescription dont worry select a gynecologist and make a list of 4 to 5 members and visit them personally say them that you are 18 and give your condition that you got raped and if it is known outside that your career will be spoiled and ask them to give you an abortion dont worry any one of them will hep do it as soon as possible which place are you from? first get a home pregnanacy test and go for a ultrasound scan that dont need any assistance

Honey you should of immediately told someone like a parent or something or at least went to the hospital .. You need to go to the hospital immediately regardless if you think your pregnant or not. Your body is yours And you should always treat it like so you should of took the responsibly of getting your self checked out on that very day that happened to you.., I'm so sorry that had to happen to you. Hope you get through this.

I couldnt tell my parents. They dont care, i was completely scared out of my mind and didnt know what to do

hey that was ok you just visit a local gynecologist and say them that you might be pregnant and dont tell your age untill they asked you to and tell them you are 19 wear a chudidar to look older you wlill definetely will get helped

Whats a chudidar?

its an indian traditional dress which makes you look nice and there are many kinds in that some make you look older than your age