i was diagonised with a cyst 4cm long, after i had a miscarriage. i went for evac and the doc said i shld have my period back within a month.bt 2 months passed and i didnt get my period, he then prscribed a provera 10mg, which i take 1 tablet twice a day. to restore my period, m on day 2 of the pill. after how long will i wait for my period after starting this drug. and is it normal to urinate more often when taking this drug? is there a chance of me getting pregnant soon after my period even with the 4cm cyst inside my ovaries?

Usually, it takes about 5 days after you finish all the provera pills before your period comes. For how long do you have to take th provera pills? Also, I believe your doctor has put you on provera not only to start your period, but also to see if there will be any positive changes regarding the cyst - you should know when you have a checkup if it has gotten smaller or what is the next step you need to take. As far as your chances of getting pregnant are concerned, they very much depend on whether you ovulate or don't (provera does nor help in that case, other hormonal medications like Clomid, do) and in what state will your ovarian cyst will be after this treatment. Either way, you will have to have a checkup because of the cyst. Hope I helped at least a bit.