My fiance and I had sex for the first time 2 weeks ago. It was about 5 days to a week after my last period. Now I'm feeling nauseous, my chest is sore, I'm using the restroom twice as much as normal, I'm craving orange juice and mango's and I'm really tired and achy but haven't done any real physical activity. I don't have anyone to go to because I don't want to freak my parents out. Can anyone help me?

A week after your period is a time when many women ovulate, so you did put yourself at risk for pregnancy.

THE EARLIEST you could take a test would be 5 days before your period..WITH a FIRST RESPONSE early test!

You do need to consider a good method of birth control=)

If you are indeed pregnant you do have options, as I am sure you very well know.

One more thing- he didn't ejaculate in me when not wearing a condom... is there still a possibility?

TECHNICALLY YES!

I work in planned parenthood offices as well as womens clinic, I see MANY MANY women come in a week who use "withdrawal"....

ALTHOUGH some women do not get pregnant on withdrawal you do not want to be one of the ones who does. WITHDRAWAL failure rate is very high.

so it is possible to have symptoms of pregnancy 1-2 weeks after conception?

AS early as 4 weeks many women do have symptoms. THE time when you miss your period you are already technically 4 weeks, but fetally you may only be 2 weeks.

It is possible. Your best bet is to get an early blood test for pregnancy, they are SUPER sensitive. You can get one a planned parenthood, and of course no parental cosnent or knowledge is ever necessary.

thank you from the bottom of my heart. I had no one to go to- you're doing a great service to people and I really really appreciate it. Thank you!

:-D I am not sure if this post will reach chica67 or if she was pregnant. I happened acrossing your comments while searching for something totally different. I ama 38 year old mother of 3 and got pregnant during my first sexual experience at age 16. I hid it from my mom and had an abortion. I continued to live without my mom knowing until the day of her death. I have since gone on to talk and share my experiences with many other women to let them know the joy of having achild far outweighs the concerns and fears. If you are pregnant, perhaps this is divine intervention. Please trust your parents. They may have concerns and even be a little disappointed but ultimately they love you and will love their grand child if you are indeed pregnant. God Bless you.

Also, if you said it was your 1st time...was it your 1st time EVER, or just with your fiance? well if it was your 1st time, it could just be your body changing...

%-) Last friday my boyfriend and i had sex no pretection at all he well you know in me and now i have been having mood swings and getting sick off of different food smells. My boyfriend and i broke up though just on friday and Im scared. Just yesturday i had a light blood spot on my underwear. My boobs hurt me once in awhile and i get sick for no reason. When i eat something it doesnt help me at all. I talk to him all the time though and i told him about it too and he is okay with this. But i dont know what to do. I did get a pregnancy test but everyone keeps telling me to wait until the day before my period to take it. What do i do..

I'm a 20yo female, I've been married for a year and 9mo, and I've been dating him for 5years. . I my self don't want kids but my husband does. . . We don't use any type of birth control, we just don't have sex when I'm ovulating, until 2 weeks ago. . . I don't know wut came over me, we had sex without a condom and he came in me twice one night and once the next night. . . My period should come on jul 9. . . But I can't wait, should I take the pregnancy test now? Or should I wait?