I don't know if I'm pregnant or if this is just my period. My last period was Feb 21 through Feb 26 and I had intercourse unprotected March 4 (TRYING TO CONCEIVE) but this morning, I woke up with brown blood instead of pink/red. As the day progressed, it became heavier but it's still one of the lightest periods I've ever had. it was steady though. I've also been getting headaches and my nipples feel this tingling sensation and my breasts feel heavier. I have PCOS so my periods are pretty bad lol i have mild cramping, light bleeding, extreme lower back pain and extreme bloating. Usually i'd get heavy bleeding, INTENSE cramping and extreme bloating/nausea.

Is this my period or does it sound like I'm pregnant? I can't tell the difference. This looks and feels like a normal period but why would I be getting tender breasts?? I read that as the uterus stretches, it can cause a lot of back pain and bloating and that brownish discharge could be implantation. But I can't tell the difference!! Is it too early to take a test? Does this SOUND like pregnancy?? I mean it looks like a period but I'm showing other symptoms too like headaches and fatigue so I have NO idea right now. I just dont want to be let down again. Please help me figure out what this is because the waiting to take a test is killing me =(

Periods can vary month to month in color, heaviness, length, odor, etc. Since it started around the time of your normal period I would suggest its probably your period. Brown discharge can be associated with pregnancy but also can be just leftover uterine wall lining being expelled. This is very common and most women will experience this brown discharge at the beginning of their period. Since your trying to conceive most common symptoms can make you think pregnancy but could be from other things. If the bleeding stops within the next couple of days and does not get heavy then you can take a pregnancy test to see if it was implantation bleeding. Good Luck and I wish you Baby Dust. Make sure your drinking plenty of water because it can help you conceive.

If you are affraid and dont want to go to a doctor for checkup, You can do one thing- Go to a chemist shop and get yourself a self pregnancy test kit. Use it. Thats the only way you can make sure what is it. Best of luck !

Thank you, I really appreciate the advice. I posted the same question earlier as a guest before I made an account but nobody responded =(

I think it might just be my normal period too but like I said, I read a lot of things about how women can have like ONE last period before they stop having them and I just wanted to make sure if this sounded like this COULD be my last period or what lol but thank you I appreciate the advice, I'm getting a test tomorrow but I'm not taking it until the bleeding stops.

Good Luck and I hope you are pregnant. I know what its like to try to conceive and hoping that it is positive every month and looking for any symptoms possible that could be a sign of pregnancy.