My boyfriend and I had unprotected sex 5days ago he said everything going to be okay. He told that he didn't cum nor pre cum. But I got sick with a soar throat and headache and suddenly I have to go pre Alot. I only throw up one day that's all. pregnant symptoms start in 5 days? Well my period starts in 3 days I really hope I'm not pregnant. Do you think I am? If I am I don't know what I would do I'm only 15. I'm not ready and I have nobody to support me. What should I do?

im 17 and im having similar problems. i know it would be really hard to be a mother at this age and i know its hard to relax and be calm in these situations but thats really all we can can do because stressing wont make anything better 

A sore throat isn't a symptom of pregnancy. You're probably just getting a cold or the flu. If he didn't come then there's 0 chance you're pregnant.

Thank you. You guys y'all make me feel much better. But what about pre cum how does that works? What is it? I heard pre cum can get you pregnant but my boyfriend said he didn'he that he check Everytime but I don't know. 

I'm a mom at 15, got pregnant at 14, and it is hard but doable if you really love your child and only want the best for it. I love being a mom and even though I have a lot of own problems to deal with, I wouldn't change him for the world.

It is highly irresponsible to advise an abortion without any good medical reason. The impacts of an abortion are often more adverse that continuing the pregnancy. There are other options available for an unwanted pregnancy. Many girls who have an abortion regret that decision.

"If you are pregnant, get an abortion." is a very inconsiderate comment to make. You're not her mother, you have no words to say. Its her choice whether she wants to keep the baby or not IF she is pregnant, NOT yours.

Pre-cum is the colloquial term for Pre-ejaculate or Pre-ejaculation Fluid. It is also known as Preseminal Fluid, or Cowper's Fluid. It is the clear, colourless, viscous fluid that comes out of a man's penis when he is sexually aroused. The fluid is discharged some time before orgasm and semen is ejaculated. It is primarily produced by the Cowper's glands. Some emit very little, if any, pre-ejaculate fluid; others, as much as a teaspoonful.

Some UK research has indicated that some men always have sperm in it; others never do. However, if there has been a previous ejaculation, and he has not urinated, then there will be residual semen left in the urethra which will mix with the pre-cum.

I think it is almost impossible to tell that there was no pre-cum if intercourse has taken place. Any pre-cum that arises during intercourse would be deposited in your vagina, and the vaginal fluids would be on his penis anyway.

You haven't given information about your cycle length or the date of your last period start to help gauge the likelihood of pregnancy if sperm were deposited.

Why are you having unprotected sex anyway, particularly bearing in mind you are not ready for motherhood? Any time you have sex, there is a risk of pregnancy. The safest, and most overall satisfactory sex is between spouses. I would advise not gambling with your future happiness and satisfaction. The angst you suffer from now will only happen again

Take Care

I hope this helps

I can say whatever I want. So I will say this: If you have a reason other than religious reasons for not getting an abortion that is fine. But I am just tired of seeing pregnant teens raising children that will also get pregnant when they are a teen do to lousy parenting. It disgusts me quite frankly. You can hate me all you want, and I can hate you all I want.

Oi. Only because you watch 16 & pregnant doesn't mean ALL teen moms are bad mothers.

Fair enough, but how many teens plan their pregnancies?

Shepard - but what's the percentage of getting pregnant from pre cum?

Dear Nayeli

I don't know how you would get percentages like that. I don't know the percentage for getting pregnant from cum. So many factors come into it. Think of the number of people trying for pregnancy and fail. But also think of the number who get pregnant who don't want to.

According to Planned Parenthood, 4% of women, whose partners withdraw successfully before ejaculation, will become pregnant.

http://www.plannedparenthood.org/health-topics/birth-control/withdrawal-pull-out-method-4218.htm

Hope this is some help

More than you think.