So 7 weeks ago I got fingered for the first time and it hurt and he touched his penis aswell and then the next night he fingered me again but with 2 fingers this time and I could feel that it went a lot deeper and again it didn't hurt that much just was stinging. It was then stinging after for a while and I had brown vaginal discharge and I dont think his pre *** could have touched my vagina but I'm really scared it did because now I'm having stomach cramps aswell so I'm thinking I might be pregnant because I'm pretty sure that was the time i was supposed to be ovulating but I don't know coz I've never had sex and his penis didn't really touch me down there coz I had underwear on but I'm scared that precum could have been on his hands when he fingered me! I feel abit queasy! So is it possible that I could be pregnant? I'm just having crampy feeling and my stomach is feeling funny and I feel the need to pee all the time! Oh and I had brown discharge after the second time he fingered me. I had my period normally when i was supposed to have it but it was unusually light and short so I'm kinda freaking out over it! I don't know if its me being nervous that is making me queazy but either way I'm really scared about it.

hello I had kind of unprotected half sex ( his penis wasn't completely inside me and he dint insert his tip continuously) 2 days before and he dint cum too but now I am having light brown discharge n slight slight cramps in my lower abdomen. I had my last period on 28th march n my periods always start between 20th-30th of resp month m worried if I m pregnant please help!!!