My boyfriend and I got a little intimate about 2 to three weeks ago and I gave him a ha****b while he fingered me. (SORRY IF THIS IS GROSS). Anyway, while I tell him to wash his hands before he fingers me and stuff, which he does, I can't get the feeling out of my head that I touched his penis with my other that had pre cum on it and then touched my clit...
I'm so scared that I could be pregnant and I can't stop stressing it. Last month I stressed the exact same and then my period came. My period this month is due tomorrow so I know I'll have to wait and see but I can't put my mind at ease.
I haven't really being getting period symptoms and all the discharge has stopped. My breasts are sore and sensitive but that's it really.
He said that I didn't touch it and if I did, he didn't have cum in his pre cum because he never came from the last ha****b...
We're both only 17 and we're both virgins and we aren't ready for sex and have both agreed if it came to that that we would definitely use contraception.
Is there any chance that I am pregnant? I'm freaking out as I would not be able to handle having a baby at all.