my boyfriend and I were fooling around. He pulled himself out and I'm not sure if his fingers touched any precum. He said he didn't. But I'm just worried if it's even possible to why pregnant by a guy having a small amount of cum on his fingers then he fingers you?

Hi there

Let me get this straight -

• You were into unprotected sex
  • He pulled out, but possibly had precum or is it cum on him??
  • He fingered you later?

Here is some info for you -

There are a number of situations or circumstances related to intercourse that leave people with many questions. Can you get pregnant with precum (pre-ejaculate fluid), or can you get pregnant without penetration, or can you get pregnant grinding? These are just some of the questions people ask as they engage in sex or other acts of intimacy.

Precum is more accurately known as pre-ejaculate. This is a bodily fluid that frequently seeps out of the penis during intercourse. Most men don’t even notice it, and more importantly, they do not have any control over it. Early understandings on precum was that sperm were expected to be part of the fluid. Further investigation revealed that the majority of pre-ejaculate fluid had dead or no sperm at all. However, it is possible for small amounts of sperm to exit your reproductive system and make its way into the precum or pre-ejaculate.

Can you get pregnant with precum?  Well the expected answer and usual answer is no.  However, there are rare cases where living sperm can be presented in the precum and conception subsequently possible.

Can you get pregnant without penetration is a frequent questions of teenagers who are experimenting with intimacy and wanting to avoid pregnancy. Others wish to wait on sex until marriage, but looking to be intimate with their partner.

For all practical purposes, you cannot get pregnant without penetration. However, there are some simple but doubtful exceptions. For conception to occur, all it takes is for semen to come in contact with the vaginal canal.

If ejaculation occurs and semen comes in contact with the vaginal canal conception can occur even though it was without penetration. Can you get pregnant without penetration? This is rather doubtful, but it is remotely possible.

So, if you are doubtful always learn contraception and safe practice. You can always opt for Plan B if this episode is less than 72 hours old. Good luck