I had two brain surgeries in late oct 08. performed in pittsburg. I truely feel that the doctors and the hospital staff did a very good job. The first surgery was to remove a tumor around my brain stem. the second was to repair csf leaks. It is a shame that there good works get wasted by this goverenment. I have many impairments from the surgery. double vision, loss of hearing, ringing in left ear, headaches,very sore joints, gate wobbley, and there are others. Only about 70% of tumor removed because it was to close to the brain stem. The govt. tells me to do less demanding work. Can you picture a crosswalk crossing guard wearing an eyepatch and using a cane walking your kids across a street?
I do thank GOD everyday for my wife and the surgeons in pittsburg. I would not be alive today if not for them. Why then does this government want us homeless and dead? I am in desperate need of help and can not get any.

Hi there. You sound very frustrated in your post and I'd like to help you with it but I am curious what your question/concern is? I read this a few times but I wasn't able to discern what you were asking. Can you come back and post on what exactly it is that you're asking? thanks a lot! I'd appreciate it.