I used cocaine for 1.5 years and quit 9 weeks ago when I first noticed impairments in memory and cognitive functions. The memory impairments have improved gradually but the cognitive functions such as learning, analyzing data, abstract thinking, problem solving, and processing speed is still impaired. All this is new to me as I was always an innovative thinker and excelled in my profession as an accountant. I am looking for facts and peoples experiences on anther they experienced cognitive impairments and whether these functions were restored through continued abstinence. I went to doctor and had a CT scan, EEG test, and MRI And tests came out fine. Why am I continuo g to experience cognitive impairments If there is no damage to brain? Can I reasonably expect improvement from current cognitive deficits? PleAse advise.

take some multivitamin supplements and try one of those brain age games to help fix what broke